Top 10 Best-Selling Football Jerseys Of 2014
Dick’s Sporting Goods keeps very close track of their NFL jersey sales. They actually compile something called the Dick’s Sporting Goods Jersey Report which shows that, of the ten best-selling football jerseys this season, two belong to Carolina Panthers.
In the #4 spot on the list, Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly is the highest ranking defensive player and non-quarterback. Carolina QB Cam Newton fell a few spots from last season but is still in the top ten. Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin is the fifth-most popular rookie jersey. And as a team, the Panthers rank third in jersey sales this season, behind the Chicago Bears and Cleveland Browns.
And this is puzzling. In a state-by-state breakdown, the Dick’s Sporting Goods Jersey Report reveals that the Panthers are the best-selling team not only in North Carolina and South Carolina, but also Hawaii! I wonder why. Click here to see the map and every jersey included in the report.
10. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
9. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
8. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
7. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
6. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
5. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
4. Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers
3. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
1. Johnny Manziel, Cleveland Browns