Tips on Winning $800 Million And What It Would Buy!
Yup – the Powerball Lottery jackpot just increased – and increased again – and again – for Saturday’s drawing.
The prize this Saturday, (1/9) for all winning numbers? $800 million dollars. Can you imagine?? That’s just incomprehensible money for most of us.
This Saturday’s will be the largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, hands down.
To put $800 million in prospective, here are some little things you could afford:
- 200 2016 Lamborghini Venenos at $4 million a pop.
- Lanai Island in Hawaii. It’s at the top of Alux.com’s rankings making it the most expensive island in the world at $610 million dollars. You’d have some ‘pocket change left over!
- You could buy French post-impressionist Paul Gauguin’s 1892 masterpiece ‘When Will You Marry’ (Nafea Faa Ipoipo) twice. It sold in Feb of 2015 for a mere $300 million dollars.
Tips to win? Per KWGN.com,
- “The majority of all winning Powerball tickets are ‘quick picks,’ numbers that are randomly chosen by the computer that prints the ticket.
- About 80 to 90 percent of people win that way,” said Kelly Tabor with the Colorado Lottery.
- However, if you must choose, there are numbers that historically are luckier than others. 26, 41, 22, 16 and 42 have been drawn the most in Powerball history.
- All numbers 55 and higher should be avoided. They have been drawn the least, although numbers 60-69 were just recently added.”
Good luck to all of us!!!