Top 10 Black Friday Deals For 2016
Without question, there’s a lot of hype that surrounds Black Friday sales. According to personal finance website WalletHub, “more than 2 out of 10 items offer no savings compared with their pre-Black Friday prices;” and 63% of American consumers say that Black Friday does not offer the best deals of the year.
So are there any reasons to venture into the stores and fight the crowds on the busiest shopping day of the year? Actually, yes! These are some gifts that will be offered at very attractive sale prices if you wait until Friday to buy them:
- NordicTrack Elite 3700 Treadmill ($1,000)
- Dell XPS 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop ($376)
- Sony 75” HD Smart TV ($498)
- Color Switch Plus Vancouver Fir Tree ($271)
- Canon Digital SLR Camera ($250)
- Lifetime Adventure Tower Playset ($930)
- LG Ultra Large Capacity Dryer ($539)
- Sauder Executive Desk ($216)
- XCOM 2 Xbox One ($29)
- Samsung Refrigerator ($448)
For overall savings, WalletHub says Macy’s, JCPenney, Harbor Freight Tools, and Kohl’s are among the Best Stores for Black Friday this year. You can see more of WalletHub’s 2016 list of the Best Things to Buy on Black Friday here!