Top 10 Things To Do Between Christmas And New Year’s Day
The week between December 25th and January 1st can be a very productive time. I have no problem with going to the office between the holidays because it’s usually very quiet and I can get a lot done, even if it’s just cleaning out old files, hanging a new calendar, and getting my desk straightened up for 2017. There’s also more time to catch up with friends over coffee or lunch, and maybe even get a head start on some resolutions. Here are ten ideas for things to accomplish at work, at home, and at the mall this week:
10. Finish or give away Christmas cookies
9. Join a gym
8. Buy workout clothes
7. Toss the tree
6. Make plans for New Year’s Eve!
5. Return or exchange gifts
4. Mail kids’ thank you cards for presents
3. Organize your workspace
2. Get together with friends
1. Hit the year-end sales and spend those gift cards!