Join K104.7 for Cheerwine's outdoor Centennial Celebration where we will celebrate "all things Carolina" with a N.C. BBQ competition, local food, independent bands and more.
Attendees can expect to enjoy:
- Free Cheerwine and commemorative coozies
- Limited Edition Cheerwine merchandise available for purchase starting at noon (limited quantities of commemorative Cheerwine signs and other items)
- Live Music from Time Sawyer, Gyth Ridgon, Empire Strikes Brass, Acoustic Syndicate and Roomful of Blues.
- People's Choice BBQ Competition (noon-2pm) sponsored by Smithfield, with Hog Heaven, NC Ribs on Wheels, Rocky Top BBQ, Boone's BBQ, and Smoke And Go. Attendees can sample BBQ from each team and vote for their favorites.
- Food from Cheerwine's partners and friends including Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Bojangles, Biscuitville, Fatz Cafe, Cackalacky and King of Pops.
- Biergarten featuring NC Crafts from Olde Mecklenburg Brewery and New Sarum Brewing.
- Family-Friendly Kids Zone with magicians, jugglers, rock climbling wall, obstacle course, slides, bounce house, lawn games and more.
- Free tour of Rowan County Museum's multi-room exhibit celebrating Cheerwine's 100 years. This includes a visit by the historic 1927 Cheerwine Ford Truck
- Our State Magazine welcome center
Plus Stop By The K104.7 booth for your chance to win a Gorgeous 1/2 carat round brilliant diamond set into a 14kt white gold scroll pendant on a 14kt 18" wheat chain valued at
1895.00 courtesy of Ellis Jewelers in Downtown Concord.