We’re just days away from Father’s Day!
Some dads like the adventure. They enjoy going out for a hike or anticipate the thrill of an amusement park. Others relish a relaxed lifestyle. These types of dads are homebodies who are happy sitting back with a good beer and a movie. They are just fine with a homemade cake and a card.
What kind of father do you have? Is he a simple guy? Does he appreciate the small things?
Celebrate Father’s Day with these 5 movies he’ll love.
- Taken: We know Liam Neeson. The former CIA agent- always protecting his estranged daughter who finds herself caught in dangerous situations. He’s the definition of a heroic father.
- Meet The Parents: Poor Ben Stiller. Just trying to make a good first impression on his girlfriend’s family. But things don’t always go as planned. The meeting is nothing short of a disaster as he tries to prove he can make a good husband and father.
- Mrs. Doubtfire: He’ll do anything to see his children, even if it means dressing up as a nanny. The beloved Robin Williams comes up with an elaborate scheme that’s too funny for words. Dedicated father much? You’ll just have to watch it.
- The Pursuit of Happyness: Who doesn’t love the popular Will Smith? He’s a single father with a son. The pair has very little money with no place to go. Life is tough for some people. This one will definitely make you appreciate dad even more!
- RV: Robin Williams is at it again. This time, he and his wife attempt to mend their relationship with their kids by taking the family on a vacation. That may have been a mistake. This film will keep you and dad laughing!
Sarah Francis is a half-Palestinian journalism junkie, a proud Charlotte, NC native with an oversized sweet tooth, and an active world traveler. Ask her where she’s headed next. (@Sarah_Francis25)