Yea, baby! Time for a little red white and booze!
Even parents need to have a hot weather treat on the 4th!
TheAfropolitanmom.com has posted this delicious recipe for all adults to try!
"Patriotic Boozy Popsicles"
- 2 cups lemonade
- ½ cup vodka
- ¼ cup Blue Curaçao
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 12-18 maraschino cherries (stems off, please!)
- Drop 3 to 4 cherries into each ice pop mold.
- Add the lemonade, vodka, blue curaçao and corn syrup to a large pitcher. Stir well to mix all of the ingredients.
- Pour the blue lemonade vodka mixture into each ice pop mold, up to the fill line.
- Insert the lids/sticks into each mold and freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water along the bottom of the molds and release gently.
Enjoy - and 'cheers!'