This sounds fun!
Per RollingStone.com, “The executors of (Michael) Jackson’s estate said they had “numerous projects in development, all of which respect, honor and celebrate Michael’s life and legacy along with his extraordinary artistry that touched fans throughout the world …”
Recently, the estate announced that it partnered with CBS to produce an hour-long animated Halloween special set to air this fall.
The tale? A bit of a love story, actually. Michael Jackson’s music will provide the soundtrack to the storyline of a young man and woman – Vincent and Victoria – who “accidentally” meet on Halloween night. Alongside a dog named Ichabod, Vincent and Victoria end up at 777 Jackson Street at the mysterious – and aptly named – This Place Hotel, the name taken from a Jackson song.
Check out the names associated with voicework for this project:
- MacGyver‘s Lucas Till as Vincent
- Kiersey Clemons (Transparent, the upcoming The Flash movie) as Victoria
- Jim Parsons (Big Bang Theory)
- Lucy Liu (Elementary),
- Christine Baranski (The Good Wife, The Good Fight)
- Alan Cumming (The Good Wife)
- George Eads (CSI)
- Brad Garrett (Everybody Loves Raymond).
Wow! No exact air date is set just yet…we’ll keep you posted!