Sign up and register for the NC MedAssist Pancakes & Beer 5K Run/Walk November 4, 2017.
Family fun event! Raise funds for NC MedAssist patients, a non-profit pharmacy program that provides lifesaving prescription medication to the low-income & uninsured. Funds raised directly support the purchase of lifesaving medication for low-income and uninsured North Carolina residents. If you can’t walk or run with us, just donate! The race is family friendly with prizes going to the top 3 finishers in every age group! All race participants will receive a pint of beer (21+), a commemorative pint glass, an official race t-shirt and delicious pancake & bacon breakfast prepared by Sauceman’s! Click here to sign up today!
NC MedAssist stats:
– Last FY, served over 15,500 patients across North Carolina
– Dispensed $48.5 million in free prescription medication
– For every dollar donated, NC MedAssist is able to dispense $17 worth of medication back to the community
– 90 cents out of every dollar goes directly to programs and services.
– NC MedAssist helps reduce unnecessary ER visits and hospitalizations which further saved North Carolina an estimated $55 million annually in health care cost avoided.
This is a paid advertisement.