It’s the hottest ticket in town so you might think that it’s impossible to get seats for Hamilton in Charlotte. Well, there’s still hope.
Blumenthal Performing Arts is offering 40 tickets for each performance during the musical’s run at the Belk Theater, October 10th to November 4th. On top of that, the tickets cost only $10. Due to the ridiculously low price and extremely high demand, these tickets are being sold through an online lottery, beginning Monday, October 8th. Here’s how it works:
2. Each lottery opens at 11:00 AM two days before a performance date. You can enter until 9:00 AM on the day prior to your desired performance. Got that?
3. You can only enter once per lottery. If you try to enter more than once, those entries will be automatically discarded.
3. Win or lose, you’ll be notified via text and email at 11:00 AM on the day before the performance you were trying to see.
4. If you win, you can purchase a maximum of two $10 tickets, and you must pay for them by 4:00 PM on the day prior to the performance using a special link and code that will be sent to you in an email.
5. You’ll be able to claim your ticket(s) at Will Call no earlier than two hours before the performance and you must have a valid photo ID. Tickets will be voided if resold.
6. If you have any questions, call Blumenthal Performing Arts at 704-372-1000. Good luck!