“Oh no, we need more potatoes!”
It never fails. You did all of your Thanksgiving food shopping days in advance to beat the long checkout lines, but you didn’t get enough of one ingredient or just forgot it altogether. Luckily, some stores will be open, at least for a few hours, on Thanksgiving Day:
- Food Lion – All stores open regular hours.
- The Fresh Market – All stores open 8am to 3pm.
- Harris Teeter – All stores open 6am to 2pm.
- Rite Aid – Most stores open. Call for hours.
- Sprouts Farmers Market – All stores open 7am to 4pm.
- Target – All stores open 5pm to 1am.
- Whole Foods – Many stores open 7am, closing as early as 2pm. Call for hours.
But not every grocery store will be open on Turkey Day. These will be closed:
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Sam’s Club
- Trader Joe’s