Christmas is very much a time for kids, but grown-ups are allowed to have fun, too. Call the babysitter and get your friends together for a holiday group date night. Here are some ideas:
1. Check out Charlotte Christmas Village.
2. Find your way out of an escape room.
3. Test your gaming skills at an arcade bar.
4. See the lights at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden.
5. Catch up over cocktails around a fire pit.
6. Ice skating and dinner at SouthPark.
7. Roll a few strikes at a bowling alley.
8. Celebrate New Year's Eve in the city.