While it wasn't the snowiest winter in Charlotte, we had plenty of chilly days and frigid nights over the past few months. But it feels like we're finally coming out of the cold and heading into warmer weather. Here are some sure signs that it's springtime in Charlotte:
1. Baseball is back at BB&T Ballpark.
2. Brewpub patios are brimming with beer lovers.
3. The rides are open at Carowinds.
4. Another exciting season of Charlotte Independence soccer.
6. Dogs are finally getting their humans out of the house.
7. There's a sudden population explosion at every park in Mecklenburg County.
8. More boats on Lake Norman than cars on I-77.
9. Runners, cyclists, and inline skaters are all over the Little Sugar Creek Greenway.
10. You feel a powerful urge to go kayaking at the U.S. National Whitewater Center.