Time for a little red white and booze!
We all need a little something to cool us down in the hot weather. And this is a special treat you can make yourself (Must be 21+ or older) to enjoy!
Thanks to the TheAfropolitanmom.com, we can enjoy some boozy popsicles.
- 2 cups lemonade
- ½ cup vodka
- ¼ cup Blue Curaçao
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 12-18 maraschino cherries (stems off, please!)
- Drop 3 to 4 cherries into each ice pop mold.
- Add the lemonade, vodka, blue curaçao and corn syrup to a large pitcher. Stir well to mix all of the ingredients.
- Pour the blue lemonade vodka mixture into each ice pop mold, up to the fill line.
- Insert the lids/sticks into each mold and freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water along the bottom of the molds and release gently.
Please drink responsibly and enjoy!