I’ve been a fan of Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich since I first tried it in the ’90s. Over the years, lots of other fast food chains have added more spice to their menus. Here are some zesty items to look for:
- Arby’s: Jalapeño Bites – Cream cheese stuffed into a mouth-tingling green jalapeño.
- Chick-fil-A: Spicy Chicken Sandwich – Add extra buffalo sauce to kick up the fire factor.
- KFC: Nashville Hot Chicken – Chicken tenders coated in spicy cayenne and smoked paprika.
- Taco Bell: Steak Reaper Ranch Fries and burritos – The Reaper Ranch sauce is made with the notorious Carolina reaper peppers. You can also get the fries rolled into a burrito.
- Taco Bell: Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos – The bright red taco shell let’s you know it’s full of fiery flavor.
- Wendy’s: Bacon Jalapeño Burger – The smoky jalapeño sauce and pickled jalapeños do the trick.
And this just in: Taco Bell is testing Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fries and Loaded Taco Fries at select locations in Memphis and Toledo. Bring it on!