Usually served as a side-dish, guacamole has been a popular food item in Mexican cuisine since the Aztec period. Today, the dip is well known all around the world for its combination of Avacado, sea salt, tomatoes, and cilantro.
You can celebrate this year’s National Guacamole Day by visiting any of these local restaurants.
- At Salsarita’s rewards members can receive free guacamole on their entre today.
- At Chipotle members get double points in honor of National Guacamole Day. New members are eligible for a free side of chips and guac after signing up.
- Chili’s offers a table side guacamole made to order.
- Qdoba is offering free guac or queso onto your entre every day.
- At Tijuana Flats receive a free small guac with your purchase of an adult entre. Just mention the National Guacamole day special.
- Paco’s Taco and Tequila have a variety of fresh guacamole for customers to choose from.
- Visit your nearby grocery store to pick up Wholly Guacamole, the refrigerated guacamole brand. They are giving away free guacamole for a year to five winning customers.
- At Hot Taco you can order guacamole as a starter or an addition to any meal.