The holiday season is fun, but it can also be expensive. Who couldn’t use some extra money in November and December?
Five big companies are getting ready to hire thousands of seasonal workers for the holidays. Here’s the info:
- Amazon – Hiring tens of thousands of people for its operations network. Positions pay $15/hour. Apply here.
- FedEx Ground – Hiring 55,000 seasonal workers, including more than 1,850 in the Charlotte area. Details here.
- Kohl’s – They’ve been hiring seasonal help since July for their 500 stores across the country. Search here.
- Target – 8,000 opportunities at distribution and fulfillment centers, plus a variety of positions at more than 1,800 stores. Minimum starting wage is $13/hour. Two rounds of hiring events at Target stores nationwide: Oct. 11-13 and Nov. 2-3. Learn more here.
- UPS – Expecting to hire 100,000 people for the holiday shipping season. See job descriptions here.