Charlotte doesn’t have a lot of long-running traditions so when an anniversary like this roll around, it’s cause for celebration. Festival in the Park hits double nickels this weekend.
Since 1964, the festival has showcased the work of local and regional artists and musicians in Freedom Park. Festival in the Park also offers lots of tasty food and fun activities for kids. It’s a good place to get a head start on holiday shopping, too. More details below.
The 55th Festival in the Park:
- Friday, September 20, 2019 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday, September 22, 2019 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
$10 parking* is available Friday after 5:00 PM and all day Saturday and Sunday at:
- CMC Myers Park (1350 S Kings Dr., Charlotte, NC 28207)
- Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School (3100 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28209)
- Myers Park Traditional School (2132 Radcliffe Ave., Charlotte, NC 28207)
*Shuttle service is also offered during festival hours. It’s free with paid parking from Myers Park Traditional School and Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School. The LYNX shuttle from the East/West LYNX stop on Camden at West Blvd. is $5.00 per person/$10.00 per family.