If you have costume parties and trick-or-treating on your agenda in October, you can cut two holes in an old bed sheet or you can dress to impress. If you’re opting for the latter, it’s time to go shopping before all of the really good Halloween costumes and accessories get snatched up. Fortunately, we have some great options in the Charlotte area.
Every fall, locally-owned Morris Costumes opens extra locations to accommodate all of the costume seekers. Of course, you’ll still find plenty to choose from at their Charlotte Superstore.
Owned by mall retailer Spencer’s, Spirit Halloween stores only open in the Charlotte area for the Halloween season. They fill vacant big box stores with everything you’ll need to disguise yourself on October 31st. Happy Halloween!
Morris Costumes Superstore
- 4300 Monroe Road, Charlotte
Morris Costumes Halloween Express
- 510 River Highway, Suite 10, Mooresville
- 16925 Birkdale Commons Parkway, Huntersville
- 14120 Statesville Road, Huntersville
- 8318 Pineville-Matthews Road, #8330-B, Charlotte
- 630 Matthews Township Parkway, Matthews
Spirit Halloween Stores
- 1055 Metropolitan Avenue, Charlotte (former Staples location)
- 8215-A University City Boulevard, Charlotte (former Fallas location)
- 9575 South Boulevard, Charlotte (former Babies R Us location)
- 9609 E. Independence Boulevard, Matthews (former Hancock location)
By the way, Spirit Halloween is hiring seasonal help now!