Grab your boo and get out in the QC on a rather unique date.
- White water rafting – Exciting, but requires some stamina and maybe some travel, depending on where you live.
- Rock climbing – Challenging, but fun for physically active types.
- A luxurious balloon ride – Exciting and romantic, but maybe pricey.
- A tango class – Seductive and romantic, as long as you don’t have two left feet.
- Skydiving – Thrilling, but not everyone’s up to jumping out of a plane.
- Bike trip – Challenging and relaxing, depending on your pace.
- Race-car driving class – Exhilarating, but not so fun if you’re not the best driver.
- Tickets to the opera/theatre/other cultural performance – Artistic and cultural, plus it gives you a chance to dress up for a change.
“Couples can often forget to ‘play,’” Winter says. So she suggests adult playdates as a way to fix that. She’s not suggesting board game night, but full-blown activities like these:
- Mini golf – It’s goofy, silly, and there’s no win at stake, but maybe skip it if your partner is a golf pro.
- Ice-skating – Perfect for cold weather, it’s also a good equalizer since so few people are good at ice skating. Plus, you get to hold hands to stabilize yourselves.
- Bowling – The bar is low on expectations, which makes it an automatic stress reliever.
- Trapeze class – This date could also be an adventure since it’s pretty thrilling to swing from way up there.
Alexis Zarycki is your average girl with the hopes of leaving an everlasting impact on the world. Follow her on Instagram @official_lexpaige