Friday, October 4th is National Taco Day. Shouldn’t it always be on a Tuesday? I guess it doesn’t really matter. The most important thing is TACOS!
In honor of the occasion, lots of restaurants in our area that are offering delicious deals. Some even have free tacos. You might want to “taco” advantage of a couple of these offers:
- Jack in the Box – Join their e-club to get two free tacos with any purchase on Friday.
- Long John Silver’s – Yes, they have tacos and you can get a free one of your choice – Grilled Shrimp, Grilled Salmon, or Wild Alaska Pollock – with any purchase on National Taco Day.
- On the Border– Enjoy endless tacos for $8.99. It’s $2 more to upgrade to southwest chicken or brisket tacos.
- Taco Bell – Give the gift of cheap tacos this National Taco Day. Head to Taco Bell’s website and fill out a form with a friend’s name, email, and personal message. It’ll cost you $5 and they’ll get a digital gift card to use for the “gift set” which includes two Crunchy Tacos and two Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos.
- Tijuana Flats – They’re celebrating National Taco Day all weekend long! Starting Friday, you can get two tacos, chips, and a drink for $5.99 and the deal is good through Sunday, October 6th.