If you like delicious signature cookies, keep reading! Camp Blue Skies Foundation is on the right path raising awareness about camps they offer to adults with developmental disabilities, and since they’re coming up on the 10th Anniversary they’ve partnered with Create by Elise and Carolyn Sampson of Reason To Bake Cookies to design a Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal cookie as the official Camp Blue Skies gluten-free, non GMO and all natural moth watering experience.Camp Blue Skies Foundation will use the proceeds from this famous cookie to fund camps for adults, ages 21 and older living with developmental disabilities, ranging from Down syndrome to autism, in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
How do you get your hands on these cookies? A box of six cookies is $10 on Camp Blue Skies and Reason To Bake websites. The cookies will also be available soon at select retailers, but the price may vary.
List of stores:
· Black Mountain, N.C. – Half Moon Market
· Brevard, N.C. – Food Matters Market, Pisgah Coffee Roasters, Whistlestop Market
· Cashiers, N.C. – Cashiers Farmer’s Market
· Hendersonville, N.C. – Black Bear Coffee Shop and Appalachian Coffee Company
· Lake Toxaway, N.C. – Historic Toxaway Market
· Wheaton, Ill. – My Half of the Sky Coffee Shop
· Missouri – Kaldi’s Coffee Company at 17 locations
· Franklin, Tenn. – Our Thrift Store and Fork of the South
· Lewisburg, W.Va. – Bella The Corner Gourmet