Over the past ten weeks as a Digital Content Intern, I have learned a lot of valuable skills from many great people at Beasley Media Group.
The Charlotte team has been an excellent resource for me and they have made my time here so enjoyable. Since getting to know everyone’s personalities and work ethic, and to conclude my time here, I have matched up the office staff to some of the most recognizable players on the Carolina Panthers squad.
Meet The Team:
#22, Christian McCaffery: Alexis Zarycki, Digital Content Manager
- Young, talented and experienced are the qualities Alexis and McCaffery exhibit in their careers. As the head of her department, Alexis also achieves new milestones for the company. Everyone that has the opportunity to work with her, including me, talks about how well she leads the team to success, just like McCaffery does on the field.
#59, Luke Kuechly: Mark Borja, Videographer
- Our beloved linebacker, Luke Kuechly, holds many of the same qualities as Beasley Media Group’s videographer, Mark Borja. As Kuechly leads in tackles in the NFL, Mark leads the digital side of the company with his video projects. Both Kuechly and Mark are very tough and humble about their success.
#88, Greg Olsen: Nick Rowlett, Multimedia Designer
- To be a tight end you must be faster than your opponents and willing to step outside of your comfort zone, Greg Olsen does an excellent job with this. Multimedia designer, Nick Rowlett, also has a similar work ethic to Olsen. Nick quickly creates authentic graphic design materials for all aspects of the company. Both team players often keep to themselves when working on big advances in their careers.
#7, Kyle Allen: Cameron Moore, Midday On-Air Talent for KISS 95.1/Music Director for Country 103.7
- As our starting Quarterback, Kyle Allen is often viewed mainly responsible for the team’s success, or failure. Cameron Moore, like Allen, is very driven in her field of work. Being so young does not appear to intimidate either of them, they both are always ready to step up and show out whenever anyone needs them.
#12, DJ Moore: Aaron Grant, Account Executive
- As a wide-receiver, DJ Moore carries a large amount of pressure on his shoulders. Aaron Grant does the same for our company. Although both Aaron and Moore are young, they handle pressure well and are reliable. Aaron, much like Moore, is always bringing positive energy into the office each day.