As more states are trying to loosen lockdown restrictions, keeping yourself and your family protected from potential exposure to the coronavirus is of the utmost importance. Here are 7 simple ways to stay safe during the summer of COVID-19:
- Disinfect your cell phone. A study shows that most Americans check their phones 52 times a day.
- Disinfect your computer at least once per day and keyboards and mice once per week.
- Keep glasses and sunglasses clean since you are likely to touch them as well as your face.
- Wipe down car handles and door handles.
- Disinfect your purse and wallet with a disinfectant wipe.
- Wash your masks after each use, either in the laundry or soak them in soap or detergent.
- When taking public transportation, practice social distancing, wear your mask and use good hand hygiene.
You can read more detailed information from Healthline here. And remember, anytime you have any questions about the coronavirus, call our official healthcare partner, Novant Health, at 1-877-9-NOVANT.