It’s time to spice up your road trips. No more going hours with no snacks and forget about dealing with finding a Wi-Fi connection; I have found the ultimate savior. Hotels.com just dropped this Summer’s must-have road trip accessory, the Hotels.com Road Trip Robe. Yes, this is a real thing.
This wearable hotel suite brings all the perks of a hotel to your car including “suite” hotel upgrades so you can travel comfortably from one hotel to the next.
The plush terrycloth robe’s features include the following:
- Stocked minibar pocket with must-have road trip snacks and hand wipes to avoid cheese-dusty fingers
- Arguably the best part of a road trip is the snacks you stop to get. So each robe comes stocked with Combos, M&Ms, Twizzlers,
- Twinkies, FunYuns, Rice Krispy Treats, Slim Jims, and Pop-Tarts (aka all the beloved snacks that taste better on the long open road).
- Hot and cold pocket for perfect temp. storage from gas station hot dogs to pints of ice cream
- Locked safe pocket, just like you’d have in your hotel suite, to store valuables in between stays
- Free built-in Wi-Fi for your copilot to pass the hours in the car with aimless scrolling and streaming
- This is the first wi-fi enabled bathrobe—groundbreaking!
- Tech pocket for your phone and charger, since a dead phone is no good at giving directions
- Mattress seat cushion that feels like you’re relaxing on a plush hotel bed, even when you’re stuck in traffic, no turndown service needed
- And…Handy hand sanitizer!
And if that’s not enough… the robe comes with a $1,500 Hotels.com gift card and a year-long upgrade to Hotels.com gold status complete with VIP perks like room upgrades, late checkout, priority customer service, and more; so the rewards keep coming as you keep traveling. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.
One thing to note, the robe will cost you $150, but you’ll be rolling in style. The robe is set to go on sale on July 24th, 2020 at 12pm Eastern. If you want to find out more on this snazzy robe, click here.