Believe it or not, school is HERE! And though it looks VERY different from what we are all used to… there are still a few things you should make sure you do with school starting. So little time, so much to do, so here’s a list of five things you might need to tackle with the kids going back to school.
- BREAKFAST BEST! Start making it a routine to get fed the best beneficial breakfast each school day. Fruits, smoothies, healthy cereals, and more can make the school day at home that much better.
- Give the kids’ rooms a good cleaning. They will be in there learning and sleeping!
- ZOOM practice. It may be very beneficial to hold a practice Zoom call, so you can show them the ropes on how to log in and stay focused.
- Back-to-school shopping! If you still need those books, pencils and school supplies now are the time before they all run out.
- Check your wifi! I can’t stress how many people have told me their internet has crashed before school starts. Get that wifi checked to avoid any mess-ups.