Cinnabon. When you hear the word you immediately visualize deliciousness. And you’ll find that in Cinnabon’s new frozen breakfast line. But, you’ll also find some things that don’t sound tasty.
This is the company’s first ever frozen breakfast line. There are six creations in the new line, three sweet and three savory. The savory items are the one’s that have me wondering.
These are the three new sweet items. These are pretty straightforward.
- Caramel Pecan Ooey-Gooey Rolls: Cinnamon sweet roll covered in caramel and pecans
- Frosting Filled CinnaPastry: Cinnamon pastry Filled with Cinnabon signature frosting and brown sugar cinnamon
- Frosted CinnaSweet Swirls: Cinnamon swirl rolls topped with Cinnabon signature frosting
Now here are the three new savory items. The first two don’t sound yummy to me.
- CinnaBiscuit Chicken Sandwich: Tender fried chicken on a cinnamon chip biscuit with cinnamon sauce
- Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage Bites: Spicy cheddar pork and beef sausage wrapped in cinnamon sweet dough
- CheddarRoll Sausage & Egg Sandwich: Savory sausage and egg on a cheddar roll croissant
I’m a fan of a chicken biscuit but I’m not sure I want it on a cinnamon chip biscuit. With cinnamon sauce added! And again, not so sure about the Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage Bites either. Savory mixed with cinnamon sweet dough has me on the fence. Now, I’d try them just to see how they were. Maybe Phil and I can snag some of the items for a “Taste Test Tuesday” video.
All the details on the line can be found here.