The U.S. National Whitewater Center is getting ready to welcome visitors back to the frozen Upper Pond for another season of outdoor ice skating. The annual tradition kicks off on November 11th and will be available through mid-February. If you’ve never skated at the Whitewater Center before, here’s what you need to know:
- You can skate on an ice trail or free skate on 17,000 sq. ft of ice.
- Hot and cold beverages are sold at the on-ice Airstream trailer.
- Ice skating requires a Single Activity Pass ($20) or All Access Pass ($59 Day Pass; $219 Annual Pass).
- Skate rental is included with your activity pass.
- You much wear socks.
- Check the Activity Schedule on the day of your visit for ice skating hours.
- For location information and other details, click here.