You KNOW I’m a big fan of “Ben & Jerry’s” fan and you can score some of their fabulous ice cream this week and help others in your community!
The American Red Cross and WBTV are asking for donors of all blood types across the Charlotte metro area to help ensure hospital shelves are stocked with blood products. And if you donate, you score some free ice cream.
Share your good health: Join the Red Cross & WBTV at the Give a Pint, Get a Pint blood drive. https://t.co/EoaQWFCLyS— WBTV News (@WBTV_News) July 6, 2021
According to the American Red Cross, summer is traditionally a time when blood donations decline. This year is particularly challenging as many Americans receive their vaccinations and resume summer activities. People are starting to travel again which also contributes to declining supplies.
If you can, go by a location Thursday and donate. And enjoy a tasty treat.
- Thursday, July 8
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. | Ben & Jerry’s Charlotte, 7800 Fairview Rd. Charlotte
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. | Ben & Jerry’s Davidson, 202 South Main Street, Davidson
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. | Ben & Jerry’s Charlotte, 500 Providence Rd., Charlotte
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. | Hilton Garden Inn, 444 Cox Rd., Gastonia
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. | City of Mount Holly, 400 E. Central Ave., Mount Holly
- 1 to 6 p.m. | Grace Covenant Church | 17301 Statesville Rd., Cornelius