The folks at Krispy Kreme are celebrating the holiday season the best way they know how…with doughnuts! According to Chew Boom, they’ve unveiled their new “Let It Snow Collection” for 2021 with three new winter-themed doughnuts beginning on Friday, November 26th, as well as the return of a couple of holiday favorites from the past. Here’s the menu:
- Poppy Penguin Doughnut – It’s filled with Original Kreme then dipped in icing and blue sanding sugar and decorated with a penguin fondant piece and Kreme.
- Snowman Smile Doughnut – An Original Glazed Doughnut that’s dipped in white icing and decorated like a snowman with a fondant piece and icing.
- Snowy Sprinkle Doughnut – This is also an Original Glazed Doughnut, but it’s dipped in blue icing and topped off with a snowflake sprinkle blend.
- Santa Belly Doughnut – A ‘blast from the past,’ it’s a doughnut filled with Chocolate Kreme, dipped in red icing and decorated like Santa with a fondant belt and icing.
- Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut – Also a returning fan favorite, this oneis an Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend.
Krispy Kreme has a couple of special offers coming up. On Black Friday, you can get a free Original Glazed doughnut and free small coffee in store and at drive-thrus. They’re also launching the“Day of the Dozens” on December 12th. Get it? 12/12! You can grab an Original Glazed Dozen for just $1 with the purchase of any dozen.