It’s Disney’s busy season, and “busy” is an understatement. If you’re traveling to Walt Disney World in Florida, expect colorful characters, exotic surroundings, breathtaking thrills, heart-pounding adventure, and really long lines. Lots of really long lines.
According to Inside the Magic, six of the Magic Kingdom’s attractions have recently had lines that were over 100 minutes each. When combined, they totaled 815 minutes. Put another way, it was more than 13-and-a-half hours of wait time. Here’s the breakdown:
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure – 105 minutes
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – 110 minutes
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – 130 minutes
- Slinky Dog Dash – 140 minutes
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – 155 minutes
- Avatar Flight of Passage – 175 minutes
Some guests who purchased Lightning Lane passes actually jumped into the regular line because they said it was moving faster. With more and more people embarking on pandemic “revenge trips,” these wait times aren’t likely to get better anytime soon. What’s the longest you’ve ever waited to get on an amusement park ride?