Sheri’s Favorite Books
Books are an amazing way to relax, stay grounded and just enjoy some much-needed me-time. If you’re stuck inside and you’re looking for some book suggestions Sheri recommends:
- A Brief History of the Dead by Kevin Brockmeier
- The Outlander Series by Dian Gabaldon
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- Look Homeward, Angel by Thomas Wolfe
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
- The Borrowers by Mary Norton
- Picnic, Lightning by Billy Collins
- The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
- The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu
- Cats Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
Alexis Zarycki is your average girl with the hopes of leaving an everlasting impact on the world. Follow her on Instagram @official_lexpaige
Sign me up for the K104.7 email newsletter!
Your favorite station is giving you exclusive access to some great content. Become a K 104.7 VIP Member and get exclusive access to music news, contests, quizzes, and MORE!