There’s A Good Reason To Watch The Commercials During The Big Game
If you’re a ‘I’ll take one of everything’ person, there’s a very good reason you need to watch the ‘Big Game’ this Sunday. Even if football isn’t your favorite, you should still tune it! DoorDash has a promotion going on and it may be bigger than the game itself.
Lots of people watch the ‘Big Game’ every year for the commercials. On average, there’s about 70 commercials that run during the game, and advertisers pay big bucks to promote their products. This year, DoorDash wants to give you EVERYTHING that’s advertised during the game. Every snack, every soda, every soap, and every car. EVERY car! That alone is a massive prize!
This is an excellent marketing idea by the folks at DoorDash. Smart move. I don’t use the service lots. Although when I had my neck surgeries, my mom and I did use the service a few times since I was stuck in the house and couldn’t be alone for the first few weeks. Only one lucky person will be winning all of the products advertised and to win, you must watch the game.
Here’s How To Snag The Goods
According to FoodBeast, there’s only one way to enter:
- Bookmark www.doordash-all-the-ads.com and tune in to the Big Game on February 11.
- Watch the DoorDash commercial to crack the code and enter it at www.doordash-all-the-ads.com. Heads up, DoorDash says this code will be tricky and you are only allowed to enter the sweepstakes once.
- Press ‘submit now’ and hope you get lucky.
Since we don’t know when the DoorDash ad will be airing, you’ll need to stay glued to the T.V. most of the night. If you usually go grab another beer or hit the bathroom during the commercials, you may wanna do that this year while the game is going on!
Every year many of the commercial’s leak prior to the game. This means if you’re the winning viewer, you’ll be getting these items in addition to whatever else is advertised during the game:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- A Kawasaki off-roading vehicle
- Drumstick ice cream cones
- A 30-pound bucket of mayo
- A to-be-determined Volkswagen vehicle
- BMW 2024 All-Electric i5
Can you imagine winning all of the above plus a ton more? I’d have to move to store all the goodies! I have no idea what anyone will do with 30 pounds of mayo, but whatever! Good luck!