Free Dental Care This Weekend For North Carolina Veterans
Good news for North Carolina Veterans. Aspen Dental, with 10 locations in the greater Charlotte area, is offering free dental care for military veterans this Saturday, June 11th. Appointments are required and can be booked by calling 1-844-277-3646 (1-844-ASPENHMM). It’s all a part of Aspen’s 8th annual Day of Service. The dental provider hopes to honor veterans’ service while breaking down barriers to health care.
There are 10 participating offices in the Charlotte market:
- 679 W Fleming Drive, Morganton, NC 28655
- 8815 Christenbury PKWY STE 40, Concord, NC 28027
- 2290 US Hwy 70 SE, Hickory, NC 28602
- 8020 Northlake Creek Dr, Charlotte, NC 28216
- 964 Glenway Dr, STE A, Statesville, NC 28625
- 1355 E Broad Ave Unit C, Rockingham, NC 28379
- 1421 Concord Pkwy N, Ste 10, Concord, NC 28025
- 1108 E Dixon Blvd., Shelby, NC 28152
- 2298 Cherry Rd., Rock Hill, SC 29732
- 650 Hensen Street, Albemarle, NC 28001
Millions of Americans struggle to access dental care every year, and veterans are no exception. In fact, U.S. veterans are ineligible for dental benefits through the Veterans Administration unless they’re 100% disabled, have a service-related mouth injury, or were a prisoner of war.
Visit www.HealthyMouthMovement.com to learn more.
10 Fun Car Ride Trips You Can Take in North Carolina