Publix Releasing Their 2023 Festive Ice Cream Flavors And I’m Ready
This is not a sponsored blog; I just actually really like Publix! When I’m in the mood for a sub sandwich, fried chicken, or fresh bread, usually I hit Publix. I grocery shop their often too as they have an array of fruits and veggies that can be hard to find at other stores. Every year Publix comes out with ice cream flavors for the Fall/Winter and for Spring/Summer. Their ‘Lemon Berry Bliss’ ice cream is delightful! The popular grocery store is releasing this year’s Fall/Winter flavors and they look yummy!
According to Progressive Grocer, the store is releasing nine limited time flavors this year. The new flavors are embracing the flavors of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I believe a few flavors are returning ones, that folks love buying once the weather gets colder.
Flavors For Fall & Winter
- Caramel Mountain Tracks: Toffee-flavored ice cream with ribbons of caramel, dotted with praline pecans and milk caramel turtles.
- Deep Dish Apple Pie: Apple-flavored ice cream swirled with brown sugar-cinnamon sauce, pieces of real apple and sugar-rolled pie crust.
- Eggnog: Rich eggnog ice cream with a kiss of nutmeg.
- Marshmallow, Candy Cane & Cookie Blast: Marshmallow-flavored ice cream with bits of candy cane and a chocolate cookie swirl.
- Pecan Turtle Fudge: Butter pecan ice cream with swirls of Mackinac butter pecan fudge, pecan fudge chunks and roasted pecans.
- Peppermint Stick: Rich vanilla ice cream with festive bits of peppermint candy.
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin pie-flavored ice cream with swirls of whipped cream and buttery-flavored pie crust pieces.
- Santa’s White Christmas: The classic flavor of Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas coffee mixed with cocoa espresso flakes.
- Snickerdoodle: Brown butter-flavored ice cream with cinnamon graham crumb swirls and graham cookie pieces.
Looking through the flavors, there’s something for everyone! Personally, I must try the Deep-Dish Apple Pie, Marshmallow, Candy Cane & Cookie Blast, and Santa’s While Christmas. Those are the three that sound the best to me!
If you enjoy shopping at Publix, the new limited-edition flavors are on store shelves now. Although I go shopping at numerous stores, I’ll be hitting Publix this weekend to try and snag one of the new flavors. If you are planning a Halloween bash, the store also has some amazing treats available in their bakery section.
10 Wild Ice Cream Flavors to Try This Season