Aldi Is Celebrating The Season With Some Very Festive Holiday Foods
When it comes to seasonal grocery items, I’m not sure anyone does it better than Aldi. Name a holiday and they’ll have a assortment of thematically-correct products on the shelves. Of course, food and Christmas go hand-in-hand, so you know Aldi is coming on strong with all sorts of fun and tasty treats.
Eating Well and Elite Daily have each compiled some of the most festive foods you’ll find at Aldi in December. Here are a few that are sure to be holiday party-pleasers for their flavor, as well as their Christmas shapes and colors. The prices are great, too!
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Holiday Tree Pizza – A Christmas tree-shaped pizza made with a pesto cream sauce, mozzarella cheese, and sprinkled with red and green bell peppers for $2.49.
- Elf on the Shelf Holiday Sugar Cookie Kit – It includes everything you’ll need: sugar cookie mix, royal icing mix, black icing pen, piping bags, and elf-shaped cookie cutters. All for just $3.49!
- Priano Christmas Gnocchi – They come in festive holiday shapes of Christmas mittens, Santa hats, or green and white trees for $1.99.
- El Sabroso Holiday Tortilla Chips – Red and green chips for the holiday at $1.89 for a 12-ounce bag.
- Specially Selected Brioche Star and Christmas Tree Chocolate Chip Brioche – Each are priced at $5.99.
- Pillsbury Christmas Tree Sugar Cookie Dough – Classic Christmas tree-shaped Ready to Bake cookies at $2.49 for a pack of 20.
- Gouda Cheese Holiday Trees – 14 pre-cut tree-shaped cheese bites for $3.99 per container.