Dunkin’ Announces Updated Winter Menu
Winter is coming. Well, it’s already officially here but Dunkin’ has announced that they’re rolling out a new winter menu. This is not to be confused with their holiday menu, which was unveiled back on November 2nd.
According to Thrillist, some new and some returning items will begin appearing at Dunkin’ locations nationwide on December 28th. Here’s what’s new:
- Brown Butter Toffee Latte – A brand-new beverage making its debut on the menu featuring espresso and steamed milk with “notes of browned butter and creamy, caramel-like toffee.”
- Bacon Avocado Tomato Sandwich – Another new entry that is exactly how it sounds.
- Biscuit Bites – New to the menu as well featuring warm biscuit dough wrapped around bacon, eggs and cheese.
Returning menu items include:
- Dunkin’ Midnight – A dark hot coffee.
- Omelet Bites – Sous vide-cooked eggs bites available in Bacon & Cheddar or Egg White & Veggie.
- Sweet Black Pepper Bacon – Caramelized bacon with sweet black pepper seasoning. Yup, just an order of bacon. Nice.
- Brownie Batter Donut – A yeast donut topped off with chocolate icing and sprinkles with brownie batter flavored buttercream filling on the inside.