A Pre-Thanksgiving Weekend With Martha Stewart Is A Good Thing And It Could Be Yours
Mariah Carey may be the “Queen of Christmas,” but when it comes to Thanksgiving, the title belongs to Martha Stewart. You just know that everything from the food to the table settings to the decor will always be impeccably done at Martha’s house on Thanksgiving Day. Why not get a preview for yourself?
According to People, Martha Stewart has teamed up with Booking.com for a pre-holiday, Thanksgiving-inspired weekend getaway. The lifestyle and hosting guru is extending an invitation for two people to spend the night at her Bedford, New York farm from Saturday, November 18th to Sunday, November 19th. And, yes, she’ll be there.
During the weekend, the lucky guests will enjoy a list of activities lovingly curated by Martha herself. The festivities will include a tour of the manor, wreath-making and table setting demos, as well as brunch with Martha. I’m guessing that brunch is going to be absolutely delicious. The only thing that could make this experience better is if Snoop Dogg popped in for mimosas.
Incredibly, this once-in-a-lifetime experience will only cost you $11.23, as in the date of Thanksgiving this year. But you’ll have to be quick on your computer. Here are the details again:
- The trip is for two people from Saturday, November 18th to Sunday, November 19th.
- While there, guests will take part in an itinerary created by Martha and featuring some of her favorite fall activities.
- They’ll get a tour of the Tenant House, where they’ll be staying, and a guided tour of the 150-acre farm from head gardener Ryan McCallister.
- Executive director of design Kevin Sharkey will share tips for making Thanksgiving extra special with a table setting and wreath-making demo.
- And the best part? Guests will get to have brunch with Martha that will be prepared by chef Thomas Joseph.
- The booking is available on a first-come, first-served basis and it opens at noon ET November 16th, just two days before the overnight stay. Good luck!