How Many Times Taylor Swift Will Be On TV And Other Super Bowl LVIII Prop Bets
Everyone and their BFF are wondering if Taylor Swift will make it to Las Vegas to cheer on her boo, Travis Kelce, a.k.a. America’s Boyfriend, in Super Bowl LVIII on Sunday, February 11th. You see, she’s playing four shows in Tokyo, February 7-10. Even though it’s a 13-hour flight, she should have enough time, with some help from crossing the International Date Line, to fly into Vegas in plenty of time for the big game. As if you didn’t already know that.
Odds are Taylor will be in Allegiant Stadium as the Kansas City Chiefs take on the San Francisco 49ers, but you can’t legally place a wager on that. Not in the U.S., anyway, and certainly not in North Carolina, where sports gambling won’t be legal until March 11th. According to Time, the U.S. limits betting to what happens on the gridiron. A few states will allow you to bet on the color of Gatorade dumped on the winning coach, but Vegas does not. By the way, red or pink is this year’s +260 favorite on FanDuel. Meanwhile, BetMGM says the smart money is on purple (+225), the same as last year.
If you want to get in on prop bets, which have little or nothing to do with the actual football game, off-shore sportsbooks such as BetUS in Costa Rica can accommodate you. They have some interesting prop bets for Super Bowl LVIII, especially regarding Taylor and Travis. So even if you’re not really a football fan, you can still get in on the betting action. Check out some of the more entertaining props from BetUS below!
Super Bowl LVIII Prop Bets (BetUS)
- How many times will Taylor Swift be shown on TV?
- Will Swift and Kelce appear together in a commercial?
- Will the couple announce their first pregnancy at the Super Bowl?
- What brand of shoe will Usher be wearing during the Halftime Show?
- Will he wear sunglasses?
- Who will Usher perform with?
- How many songs in his set list?
- How many backup dancers will Usher have?
- What color Gatorade will be dumped on the winning coach?
- What company’s TV ad will air first?
- Which celebrity will be featured in the greatest number of commercials?
- What will be the result of the coin toss?
- Will an “unauthorized” person run onto the field?